Thursday, 5 June 2014

My may Birchbox

Hey everyone so today i got a Birchbox in the mail so i thought i would share with you what i got.
 So if you are unfamiliar with what a birchbox is or just a monthly subscribtion let me enlighten you:)
All it is is you pay in this case pay £10 a month for a box full of samples, some times full size items which cost more that £10 so it works out in your favour!
You get to discover new products and try new things and i have found some long term loves from birchbox so for me it is worth the money. 

♥




1.Solgne nail lacquer  2. Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser 3. Benefit They're real mascara 4. Beauty protector Shampoo
and conditioner 5. Aromatherapy associates bath and shower oil   




 I hope you enjoyed and check Birchbox

13 comments:

  1. Looks like there are some nice goodies in there! I love the colour of that lacquer. Great blog. Just followed! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great stuff!! lucky you!! do you know if they ship outside the UK? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. unfortunately they dont ship in Greece! shoot!! anyway,hope you enjoy the products..they're really amazing!! :D

      Delete
  3. hiya lovely great post, I nominated you for the Liebster award, heres the post
    http://gurlsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/liebster-award.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, I just came across your blog and it's so cute, I've followed you :)

    P.S. Check out my blog
    http://elesaurus.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog! Really love your blog as well and I'm now following! xx
    www.cosasbella.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only ever tried the Selfridges Beauty Box, which I love, but I'd definitely try the Birchbox after seeing your review. It's got such a great range of products!
    Precious Wonders xoxo
    www.ourpreciouswonders.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. great stuff!!! love it :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks cool I should try too!
    xoxo
    Patinka
    www.patinkasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah thats so cool, i may have to try it out! Great post :) have a lovely evening x

    Holly xx
    the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...